Sunday, March 22, 2009

language





okay, so this is my 5th attempt to the language project.
i wrote down what is language to me, and my thoughts
on this project; they are overwhelming. here is what i
wrote:

"I AM NOT LIKING THIS! I GOT SO MUCH TO SAY!
BUT IT DOESN'T COME OUT THE WAY I WANT IT
TO BE! MY VOICE IS MY LANGUAGE! BUT I CANT
TELL YOU HOW I FEEL! I HAVE TO FIND OTHER
WAYS TO DO IT! WRITE IT OUT, SING IT OUT!
DANCE IT OUT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! I AM
FRUSTRATING! UGH! THIS IS MY ATTEMP TO
TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! PLEASE HELP ME!
I AM THE ONLY PERSON TO HELP MYSELF! BE
STRONG! BE TOUGH! BE PATIENT!"

i wrote 4 more paragraphs like this, they are all different,
i don't know if this makes sense yet, but it's a start!

more to come! i will play with these more.

1 comment:

............................ said...

all your beginnings are good beginnings.

so much more to say.

that's always the problem.

but, you must say.

and, we must listen.

that's the ethics of language.

right?

g.