Sunday, February 22, 2009

last week






what is language to me?
I use language to communicate,
but sometimes i can’t even express what I wanna say in my first language.
sometimes i just need to do it or try different way to express myself.
that, would be different form of language.

what is typography?

typography
noun
the art or process of setting and arranging types and printing from them.
the style and appearance of printed matter.

half of the message in typography is the way words being pressented.

as a graphic designer, my job is to use typography and graphic solutions to
solve visual problem

Problem: Language?
Solution: “half of the message in typography is the way words being
pressented.”- Neville Brody
Choice of typefaces set the mood of the message.

“The choice of the typeface is a prime weapon.”- Neville Brody

1 comment:

............................ said...

your thinking is good here.

why didn't you stick with it?

g.